Water Damage Restoration Los Angeles
Water leaks or spills are very common. Immediate inspection of floor coverings, structural materials, and crawl spaces, as well as prompt removal of all standing water, is critical to reduce or eliminate structural damage and/or mold. Since every minute counts, the professionals at JP Carpet Cleaning Expert Floor Care are ready to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our best water damage restoration services in Los Angeles. No matter when a flood occurs, we will be there to bail you out.
Homeowners sometimes remove standing water themselves, then neglect to have the area professionally dried because the surfaces look dry or feel dry to the touch. However, without the proper equipment, it is impossible to determine how much moisture is still within the structure or to draw that moisture out before it cultivates mold or causes other structural damage.
Increased moisture in the air after an indoor flood can also cause “secondary” damage to decorative wood, books, artwork, and other items, so thorough drying and de-humidification are critical.
Water damage can happen anywhere in your house, but it does occur frequently in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry area, and even roofs and walls. Whether it is caused by a slow over time leak, a sudden pipe burst or even rain storms.
Consequently, water can do a lot of damage to your home, apartment, business and your belongings. Besides that, water damage is a serious problem, but it can lead to worse situations like mold growth if not having professional Water Damage Restoration Service by well-trained technicians immediately.Call Us At 818-263-9314
- Find where the water is coming in from. If possible, stop it or call someone who can.
- Turn off all electrical appliances in and around the area to reduce electrical hazards.
- Remove furniture and other items off wet areas to prevent permanent stains or rust.
- Also, empty out closet floors, including shoes and cardboard boxes which cause staining.
- Never turn on the ceiling or wall fixtures if it’s wet.
- Never rip up the carpet and pad on your own always leave this to a professional.
- Do not try to dry carpeting with an electric heater.
- Never leave books, newspapers and other materials on wet carpets and floors.
- Also, never turn up the heat above 68 degrees, as this will help cause mildew and possibly discolor your carpet.
WHY CHOOSE JP CARPET CLEANING EXPERT FLOOR CARE
Our cleaning is thorough, dries quickly and stays cleaner longer
24/7 Emergency Service
We are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies. Just give us a call and we have you covered.
Clients Come First
Satisfying our clients providing quality service is our top priority.